Loomah - Showroom Assistant
Loomah specialise in the design and supply of high-end, luxury bespoke carpets and rugs. We are looking for a bright, dynamic, articulate, well presented individual join our team as Showroom Assistant. This is a full-time position based at our showroom on the Kings Road.
The role will involve:
- – Ensuring the showroom is clean and tidy and all product displays are beautifully presented at all times.
- – Welcoming customers into the showroom and assist them in creatively fulfilling their design briefs.
- – Dealing promptly and efficiently with all customer enquiries.
- – Managing sample library; ensuring samples are well stocked, labelled and tuft boxes are full.
- – Sending out brochures & samples packages.
- – General administration duties and ad hoc tasks.
- – Partake in networking opportunities and assisting in showroom events.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and the ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
You must be self-motivated, possess confidence as well as have excellent customer service and communication skills as you will be dealing with top interior designers and end users and you will be the first point of contact for our brand.
You must be comfortable selling and promoting high price-point items and promoting a luxury brand.
If you would like to know more about the role or would be interested in applying for the position please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.